THE “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” FOR TONE!
The re/Q™ DUAL FUNCTION EQ PEDAL is a low noise, ALL ANALOG multi-function HIGH PASS FILTER – LOW PASS FILTER and 5 BAND EQ pedal that gives the player complete tonal control over the cut-off of the extreme low and high frequencies, plus 5 bands of peak-dip equalization. The filter section is foot switched independently from the EQ section, and there is additional make-up gain or cut after the EQ for balancing of levels or to act as an additional boost/cut function when the EQ is switched into the signal path. The re/Q is also a great companion to our 4 ON THE FLOOR Classic Overdrive Pedal. It can be used to tailor your instrument’s tone for various overdrive settings, or increased boost levels for any of the Overdrive gears.
There are a wide variety of uses for the re/Q and is an excellent compliment to either of our MAGELLAN 350 or MAGELLAN 800 bass amps.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis
- Rugged Stomp Switches
- Low-noise, Silent Switching Circuitry
- High-Pass and Low-Pass Filter
- 5 Band Fixed EQ Network
- EQ Output Level Control
- Accepts Power Supplies From 9VDC – 18VDC (low noise type), Either Polarity (auto detecting) 40mA Max — (Power Supply Not Included)
- Dimensions: 6”W X 4.1”D X 2.3”H
- Weight: 1.3 Lbs.
- Input Impedance: >1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- HPF: 30Hz – 200hz
- LPF: 1kHz – 14kHz
- EQ Filter Points:EQ Band Control Range: +/- 12dB
- LOW: 90 Hz
- LOW MID: 250Hz
- MID: 630Hz
- HIGH MID: 1.3kHz
- HIGH: 2.6kHz
- EQ Output Level Control Range: +/-9dB
- Input Sensitivity (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level)
- Input Level (maximum): 0dBu (9V supply), +5dBu (12V supply), +10dBu (18V supply)
- Output Level (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level)
- Output Level (maximum): +9dBu (9V supply) +14dBu (12V supply), +20dBu (18V supply)
- Power Supply: 9VDC-18VDC (low noise type), either polarity (auto-detecting), 40mA max (Power supply not included)
- Dimensions: 6” (127mm) W x 4.1” (104mm )D x 2.3” (59mm)H
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6kg)