Pre-Order McCarty Singlecut 594 Limited Edition Pre-Order

Pre-Order McCarty Singlecut 594 Limited Edition ($3800) Pre-Order Deposit

$2,280.00

Pro setup on every guitar

We price match

Shipping:
Free Shipping

Description

 

THIS IS A 60% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR THIS GUITAR! WHEN THE GUITAR ARRIVES TO MOORE MUSIC YOU WILL NEED TO PAY THE REMAINING 40% BEFORE WE CAN SHIP THE GUITAR TO YOU.  THE TOTAL PRICE OF THIS GUITAR IS $3,800.

 

Pictures Are Stock Photos!

 

Don't Forget To Pick Your Color! 

 

PRE-ORDER PRS McCarty Singlecut 594 Limited Edition PRE-ORDER

 

The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet singlecoil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT pick- ups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The addition of an f-hole and semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to this guitar, providing welcome depth and beauty.

 

The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever. The McCarty 594 and Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollows make their debut at Experience PRS 2018.

 

There is no cap to the number of McCarty 594 and Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow guitars that will be made, but the order window is limited to June 8 – August 31, 2018.

 

Specifications

 

 

BODY:

Top Wood: Maple Top

Back Wood: Mahogany

NECK:

Number of Frets: 22

Scale Length: 24.594"

Neck Wood: Mahogany

Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage

Fretboard Wood: Rosewood

Fretboard Inlay: Birds

HARDWARE:

Bridge: PRS Two-Piece Stoptail

Tuners: Tweaked Phase III Locking With Modified Collars And Set Screws

Hardware Type: Nickel

ELECTRONICS:

Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT

Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT

Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls, 3-way Toggle Switch

OTHER:

Case: Hardshell Case

 

Customers Also Viewed